Chalk this up as one successful night at the Magic Kingdom. Ruth, Kyle, Brian, Mike and I ventured out into the rain for Disney's Pirate & Princess Party tonight and definitely had a super awesome night. Highlights of the night included:
-Walking on to virtually every ride including Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain
-Glowing Princess Crowns
-Lots and LOTS of Bead necklaces
-Pictures with Jack Sparrow including Jack and the boys spelling out O-H-I-O (See, even Jack's a Buckeye fan!! :)
-Pictures with Princess Minnie and Princess Daisy
-Magic and Mayhem Fireworks!
-Tinkerbell in the parade
-Squeezing five people in the teacups and having the Cast Member there tell us we were awesome for doing so!
-Ring Pop treasures
-Waltzing with Kyle through Fantasyland...even though I got dizzy!
-Dancing down Main St. with Ruth
Despite the rain we had a pretty fantastic night. For the rest of the weekend's agenda: DAK, Studio, and Epcot in 2 days! We're gonna be busy :)
2 comments:
That was one of the best days ever! :)
Oh I am so jealous. I want to come back! :)
Post a Comment