Thursday, March 6, 2008

In His Timing...

So I've talked many times about how this year has been quite the whirlwind year for me. I'm starting to wonder if things ever really slow down--not that I'm neccesarily complaining. Bring on the adventure. Anyhow, the transition from college to career has been rough at times for me. I love what I'm doing and enjoy the challenges that each day brings, but along with the career transition I've also been dealing with sorting through some personal experiences. Since about June I've been praying for God's help in all of this--to help me learn how to handle it and to work through it. For so long I felt like He was leaving me hanging...making me suffer on my own. Recently I can say that I finally feel His hand in all of it--oh I know that there are still going to be days of great struggle and times when all I want to do is crawl back into my bed and cry, but I feel it getting easier. One day at a time I know that he's pulling me through this and revealing His will for me. So often we wish it was our timing, but as things are revealed we come to realize that God's plan for our lives is so much better than we could have ever imagined.

Now, could someone remind me of this when I start stressing this time next week? Okay, thanks. :)

No comments: