Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wall of Heads

There are heads. A wall of heads to be exact. A wall of mannequin heads in my neighbors condo. I don't know my neighbors, I rarely see them out, and I rarely see lights on in their condo. Now, I'm beginning to think this may be a good thing. Tonight, I returned home from Easter Dinner with some friends. I was walking to my door when I noticed lights on in the condo. Now, I'm not a particularly nosey, but if you leave your blinds open with the lights on at night, I'm going to be able to see in your condo just by glancing in. As it turns out, my glancing in revealed a wall of mannequin heads. Who knows. Maybe my neighbor is a hair stylist and particularly fond of the styles he/she has created on these heads. Maybe it's some new, trendy form of artwork. Or maybe it's just flat out creepy. Whatever the case, I laughed a lot to myself as I fumbled for my keys and then proceeded to make sure that the door locked securely behind me. I'm not taking any chances that the neighbor may just be flat out creepy.

P.S.--HAPPY EASTER!!

1 comment:

Kyle Luke said...

It sound like the opening scene to a new episode of CSI.