It's the middle of May and I'm ready for Fall. Mainly, for 2 reasons. Reason numero uno. Florida summers suck. Like seriously. Hot. Sticky. Muggy. Sick. Don't get me wrong...the other 9 months of the year are super fabulous, but these 3 months of summer I'll live in the AC and/or the pool.
But let's move on to numero dos. College Football. I love College Football. Granted, it's not quite the same down here in Florida, but I can still cheer for the Buckeyes!!! (Don't judge me). Anyway, tonight my friend Rachel and I were talking about how much we love college football. She's a Clemson grad and was saying that she wants to go to the Clemson/FSU game this fall. I told her since I couldn't see the Buckeyes play here in Florida I'd totally go to the game with her. She asked if I'd dress in Clemson colors, too, and of course I said yes. It's so much more fun to be at a game and be cheering for one of the teams than to just go watch a game. So come this fall, I will be a Clemson Tiger fan for a day. Then it's back to Scarlet and Gray for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment