Soooo much going on in the next few months. I'm way excited!!
Tomorrow--15k, breakfast with the running group, TSM preview, and hanging out at the Studios.
Now--Fawn is moving closer to me! She'll be just a hop, skip, and a jump away...or a bike ride. Either one, really.
Tuesday--My mom gets into town. Just for the night, but I'll take it.
Next Weekend--A friend's wedding, lunch with another friend I haven't seen in a while, and the parks with a few others I haven't seen in a while. And maybe a 5k race...we'll see if I can squeeze that in too!
17th--My mom, sister, sister's friend, and sister's friend's mom (isn't that confusing?) get into town.
18th--Waterpark with the family!! I haven't been in soooo long!!!
20th--OneRepublic Concert with Matt Wertz and Dave Barnes (Secretly, this is what I'm most excited about in the upcoming weeks. Sorry mom...just kidding :)
22nd--Outrigger's Race
Memorial Day Weekend--Heading over to Sarasota area for the weekend. Hopefully doing some sailing, relaxing, shopping and all that jazz. WAY excited!!
29th--Possibly the Augustana concert
June--Hopefully Adam's coming to visit...if we can find a plane ticket that doesn't cost a kajillion dollars. I'd be way way way wayyyy excited to see him!!!
June 20th--Ginny Owens concert. Volunteering for The Mocha Club.
End of June--Possibly Austina coming to visit!!!
July---COLUMBUSSSSSSSSS. Yes, you could say I'm excited. Maybe. A teeny tiny bit.
August--KOEBEL COMES TO VISIT!! Nah, I'm not really excited about that either. Okay, maybe I am. :)
And there are many more little things thrown in there as well. Possibilities include Ingrid Michaelson concert, going to see Mamma Mia and Jesus Christ Superstar, Night of Joy, Melissa and Andrew's wedding in the fall (well, that's not a possibility that's a definite!). Hmm I don't even know what else, but I'm sure I'll find plenty to keep me busy. I'm definitely looking forward to the next few months. Between concerts and people visiting, I couldn't be happier. And work is going really really well. I'm so thankful for all God's blessed me with!
No comments:
Post a Comment