Sunday, May 11, 2008

Overheard...

Last night I went dancing with my roommate. While in the restroom, we overheard this conversation...

Bachelorette Friend: (to the Bachelorette) I'm so glad I met you!
Bachelorette: Yeah...me too. You're, like, such a girl.

Bachelorette comes out of the stall and is standing at the sink with her friend...

Bachelorette: This sash (which says "Bachelorette" on it) is really annoying.
Bachelorette Friend: Just take it off then. You bought it, you can do whatever you want.
Bystanding girl: (to bachelorette) Are you getting married?
Bachelorette: Yeah...in a year. I keep putting it off.
Bystanding girl: I say just become a stripper. You make lots of money that way.
Bachelorette: Hmm..that's true.
Bystanding girl: Well, congratulations!

Hmm...so many things in this conversation are awkward that I wouldn't even know where to begin to point them out. Later in the evening we saw Bystanding girl aka Stripper girl getting down with the crazy old man dancer. The whole thing is just weird in my opinion.

No comments: