Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kristi Kookies

The ultimate cookie has been made. Let me explain. Yesterday (Monday) at work, I was talking with one of my coworkers/friends about how I really wanted cookies. I mentioned that maybe I should make some and my friend volunteered to make cookies instead. Hey, who am I to argue someone else making cookies for me to eat? Anyhow, my friend asked me what my dream cookie would be. My response: Chocolate Chips, Butterscotch Chips, Peanut Butter Chips, Oatmeal and Frosting (I later threw in bananas and pecans, but they didn't make it into the final cut...probably for the best). This morning, I arrive to work and find a plate of my dream cookies sitting on my desk. It might have been the best Tuesday ever. I now have my favoritest (Yes, that's a word in Kristispeak) cookie ever. Seriously, these things are good. My friend named the cookies--Kristi Kookies (I know, I know, original...I like to refer to the cookies as "Best-cookie-I've-ever-tasted-in-my-entire-life" but that name was just far too long for a cookie).

Anyhow, I'm willing to try future cookie submissions to see if they can beat this cookie recipe. Just contact me for cookie delivery location. :)

No comments: